Z-9 OVERDIPPING MACHINE CHARACTERISTICS
Output= 1.000 Pcs/hr
Candle Ø = Up to Ø 100 mm (4”)
Candle H = Up to 500 mm ( 20” )
Length =2700 mm (8.85 ft)
Width =1600 mm(5.25 ft)
Height =3350 mm (11 ft)
CANDLE OVERDIPPING MACHINE
This machine colors candles by overdipping in white or colored paraffin
• Candles produced on presses or molding machines are automatically or manually positioned on a loading rack.
• The pneumatically-operated adjustable arm picks up the candles
• The transmission chain moves the candles to the coloring tanks.
• Proportional-valve-controlled hydraulic cylinders dip the candles into the tanks (the standard cycle has two (2) dipping stations
• A heated plate levels the base of the candles
• The unloading clamp removes the finished candle and puts it on a conveyor belt
Standard overdipping machines are supplied with three color tanks and one tank for water cooling.