Z-09 LINE COMPRISES
1 = F-21 milling machine
2 = Z-09 candle coloring machine
3 = Finished product belt
Candle Ø = Up to Ø 100 mm (4”)
Candle H = Up to 500 mm (20”)
Length = 4.730 mm (11.5 ft)
Width = 3.000 mm (10 ft)
Height = 3.400 mm (11 ft)
This production line colors candles and votives by capillarity, carrying white or colored paraffin over the candles.
– The candles produced by presses or by traditional machines are manually put on the conveyor belt of the milling machine
– The milling machine makes the tapered bottom of the candles
– The candle take up unit takes the canldes by clamps with pneumatic command and puts them on the clamps of the color overdipping machine
– The transmission chain moves the candles to the color tanks
– The candles are immersed in the tanks by oleodynamic cylinders controlled by proportional valves (the standard cycle forecasts two immersion in each tank).
– A heated plate smoothes the bottom of the candles after the color overdipping
– The unloading candle rack unit receives the finished product and unloads it on a conveyor belt.