AUTOMATIC FILLING LINE
1. Slurry processing tank
2. Thermocontrolled connecting tubes from the tank to the filling machine
3. Filling line complete of machine for wick positioning
Output =Up to 600 pcs/hr
Candle Ø= Up to Ø300 mm (12″)
Candle H =Up to 300 mm (12″)
Output= Up to 2.500 pcs/hr
Candle Ø = Up to Ø100 mm (4″)
Candle H= Up to 230 mm ( 9″)
Output = Up to 3.600 pcs/hr
Candle Ø= Up to Ø100 mm (4″)
Candle H= Up to 120 mm (5″)
This line produces candles in glass or terracotta and plastic containers using paraffin wax or oils.The paraffin or oil in the tank is transformed into a semi-solid state by a mixer and a turbine. A double temperature-controlled pump at the bottom of the tank conveys the product to the filling machine.
· Possibility to use paraffin of mineral, plant or animal origin
· Reduced spaces compared to traditional filling systems
· Centering wick without operator help
· Reduced cooling times.
· Possibility to reduce the candle weight without change the volume
· Possibility to wrap the finished product belt immediately after it has been unloaded from the machinery.