AUTOMATIC FILLING LINE
1. Slurry processing tank
2. Thermocontrolled connecting tubes from the tank to the filling machine
3. Filling line complete of machine for wick positioning
NO automatic wick insertion
Candle Ø= Up to Ø300 mm (12″)
Candle H =Up to 300 mm (12″)
Output =Up to 600 pcs/hr
Candle Ø= Up to Ø150 mm (6″)
Candle H =Up to 250 mm (10″)
Output= Up to 2.500 pcs/hr
Candle Ø = Up to Ø100 mm (4″)
Candle H= Up to 230 mm ( 9″)
Output = Up to 3.600 pcs/hr
Candle Ø= Up to Ø100 mm (4″)
Candle H= Up to 120 mm (5″)
This line produces candles in glass or terracotta and plastic containers using paraffin wax or oils.The paraffin or oil in the tank is transformed into a semi-solid state by a mixer and a turbine. A double temperature-controlled pump at the bottom of the tank conveys the product to the filling machine.
· Possibility to use paraffin of mineral, plant or animal origin
· Reduced spaces compared to traditional filling systems
· Centering wick without operator help
· Reduced cooling times.
· Possibility to reduce the candle weight without change the volume
· Possibility to wrap the finished product belt immediately after it has been unloaded from the machinery.